Common Questions (FAQ)
At Newman, Anzalone & Newman, we have been providing individuals with the superior personal injury representation they need since 1978. We know that the time following an accident can be stressful — especially when there are so many unanswered questions.
We created this page to answer some of the most common questions relating to car accidents, slip-and-fall accidents, truck accidents and other personal injury cases. However, if you cannot find the answers you need here, we encourage you to contact our firm to talk directly with one of our experienced lawyers. Our firm is located in Queens, and we serve clients throughout New York City.The Counsel And Answers You Need
We know that every personal injury case is unique, and we will take the time to provide the answers you need. Some of the FAQs our lawyers hear include:
- What happens after I contact Newman, Anzalone & Newman?
- What is the process for a car accident claim?
- How long will my case take?
- Can I Sue If I Partly Caused the Accident? / What Should I Do if the Other Driver Does Not Have Insurance? / How Long Do I Have to Sue After a Car Accident?
- How Long Will My Personal Injury Case Take? / How Much Will My Personal Injury Case Cost?
- How Should I Choose a Car Accident Attorney?
- What Information Should I Get After a Car Accident? / What Happens if the Other Driver Leaves the Scene?
- What Is My Car Accident Case Worth?
- What is the Difference Between Mediation and Arbitration?
- What Should I Do After a Car Accident?
- Which Injuries Often Happen in a Car Accident?
- Whom Can I Sue After A Car Accident?
- Do I have a case?
- How much is my case worth?
Although we provide general answers here, it is only after talking with you and understanding the unique details of your case that we can provide the detailed and specific answers you need.
We like to be aggressive, but we always keep the door open for discussions or negotiations.
We do not give up until we have helped our clients receive the compensation to which they are entitled.Contact Our Attorneys For The Answers You Need
You have already been victimized once. Don't be victimized again by choosing the wrong lawyer. We are available 24/7 for a free consultation, and we guarantee that there is no fee to you unless we are successful.* Complete our online contact form or call 718-896-2700 to schedule your free consultation