Construction Site Maintenance Issues And Injuries
Some construction sites are accidents waiting to happen. When a property owner or contractor does not maintain the site in a safe manner, innocent workers and their families end up paying the price.
At Newman, Anzalone & Newman, our lawyers understand the dangerous environment that construction workers face on the job every day. If you or a loved one has suffered an injury due to safety and maintenance issues at a construction site, we will help you aggressively pursue the full compensation you deserve. We have represented injured New York construction workers since 1978.
We Take The Legal Burden From You So You Can Focus On Getting Well
We Have Recovered Millions Of Dollars For Our Clients And Victims Like You
Workers' compensation pays benefits regardless of who was at fault. However, workers' compensation does not cover all of your losses following a serious injury. If the accident was caused by negligence of another party, you may be entitled to additional compensation by filing a personal injury lawsuit.
The following are examples of negligent maintenance at construction sites:
- Improper signage
- Dangerous or defective property conditions
- Failure to ensure safety measures
- Failure to remove trash and building materials
- Injuries caused by broken or defective tools
- Broken or missing safety equipment
We offer a free initial consultation to evaluate your case.
We Are available 24/7 For A Free Consultation.
We GUARANTEE There Is NO FEE To You Unless We Are successful.*
CALL NOW Toll Free: 718-896-2700.
Located In Queens, Serving New York City
* Lawsuit claims for personal injury as a result of construction site accidents are undertaken on a contingency fee basis regulated by Rule of the State of New York. This means there is NO LEGAL FEE UNLESS WE ARE SUCCESSFUL as we are paid a percentage of the funds recovered on your behalf. Fees for all other matters are determined by the time expended and other factors.