Cutting Accidents/Electric Saw Accidents
Workplace accidents involving electric saws and cutters injure and maim thousands of people every year. In many cases, these are preventable accidents that someone failed to prevent.
If you have been injured in a cutting blade accident, turn to the personal injury lawyers at Newman, Anzalone & Newman. Since 1978, we have worked tirelessly to protect the rights of New York workers who have been injured due to negligent conditions in the workplace.
We Are available 24/7 For A Free Consultation.
We GUARANTEE there is NO FEE to you unless we are successful.*
If you are injured on the job, you have a right to workers' compensation benefits regardless of who was at fault. However, workers' compensation does not provide full wage replacement, nor does it compensate you for noneconomic losses related to an amputation or other serious cut injury.
Workers' compensation may not be your sole source of recovery. Here are some examples of times when you may be able to file a personal injury lawsuit against the person or company responsible for your injury:
- Your employer or supervisor removed a safety guard from the cutter or saw
- Your employer did not provide you with proper safety training or protection
- The saw or cutter was defective in design or materials
- The saw or cutter lacked proper safety warnings
- The saw or cutter was not properly maintained
Our attorneys will carefully evaluate your cutting blade or electric saw injury case and seek the maximum compensation from all sources of recovery.
We Take The Legal Burden From You So You Can Focus On Getting Well
CALL NOW Toll Free: 718-896-2700.
We Have Recovered Millions Of Dollars For Our Clients And Victims Like You
Located In Queens, Serving The Rest Of New York City
* Lawsuit claims for personal injury as a result of cutting blade accidents are undertaken on a contingency fee basis regulated by Rule of the State of New York. This means there is NO LEGAL FEE UNLESS WE ARE SUCCESSFUL as we are paid a percentage of the funds recovered on your behalf. Fees for all other matters are determined by the time expended and other factors.