Failure To Ensure Safety Measures
Work safety rules are there to prevent serious injury and death to employees. Unfortunately, some employers push their employees to work in environments with known dangers, sometimes without proper training or equipment.
At Newman, Anzalone & Newman, our lawyers hold employers accountable when they put the rush to complete a job ahead of worker safety. If you or a loved one has suffered an injury due to safety violations in the workplace, contact us for a free initial consultation. We have represented injured New Yorkers since 1978.
We Take The Legal Burden From You So You Can Focus On Getting Well
We Have Recovered Millions Of Dollars For Our Clients And Victims Like You
In every workplace there are appropriate safety rules from the Occupational Health And Safety Administration (OSHA) or other organizations. Employers have a responsibility to ensure those rules are followed. Here are just a few examples:
- Wearing hard hats at construction sites
- Wearing steel-toes shoes to prevent foot crush injuries
- Wearing goggles to prevent eye injuries
- Wearing ear protection to protect hearing
- Wearing breathing masks for dust or chemical exposure
- Using cave-in protection for workers in trenches
- Ensuring machines have proper safety guards
- Installing safety nets under scaffolds
- Ensuring workers at heights wear proper tethers
- Installing proper barriers and signs
If you are injured because your employer's failure to ensure safety measures, OSHA violations, or lack of safety training, you may have legal options beyond workers' compensation.
Our Attorneys Are Available 24/7 For A Free Consultation.
We GUARANTEE there is NO FEE to you unless we are successful.*
CALL NOW Toll Free: 718-896-2700.
Located In Queens, Serving New York City
* Lawsuit claims for personal injury as a result of safety violations are undertaken on a contingency fee basis regulated by Rule of the State of New York. This means there is NO LEGAL FEE UNLESS WE ARE SUCCESSFUL as we are paid a percentage of the funds recovered on your behalf. Fees for all other matters are determined by the time expended and other factors.