If you are injured on another person's property due to an unsafe condition, the property owner may be responsible for your medical bills, lost wages and other damages. This area of law is known as premises liability. It applies to businesses, parking lots, private homes and property owned by the city. Unfortunately, insurance companies representing property owners rarely pay damage claims without a fight.
Since 1978, the attorneys at Newman, Anzalone & Newman have represented New Yorkers injured due to property owner negligence. We understand how to document your damage claim and prove who was at fault. In most cases we are able to negotiate a fair outcome, but we are willing and able to try the case in court if necessary.
We Take The Legal Burden From You So You Can Focus On Getting Well
We Have Recovered Millions Of Dollars For Our Clients And Victims Like You
There are many different kinds of premises liability claims that may involve negligence on the part of the property owner:
- Slip-and-fall/trip-and-fall accidents in stores
- Sidewalk accidents
- Slipping on ice and snow
- Falls on stairways
- Assault injuries caused by negligent security
- Construction site accidents
- Swimming pool accidents
- Accidents caused by building code violations
- Playground accidents
It's important to contact a lawyer as soon as possible after an accident so we can collect and preserve evidence of the negligent condition. Property owners often take steps to correct defects after an accident occurs.
We Are available 24/7 For A Free Consultation.
We GUARANTEE there is NO FEE to you unless we are successful.*
CALL NOW Toll Free: 718-896-2700.
Located In Queens, Serving The Rest Of New York City
* Lawsuit claims for property owner negligence are undertaken on a contingency fee basis regulated by Rule of the State of New York. This means there is NO LEGAL FEE UNLESS WE ARE SUCCESSFUL as we are paid a percentage of the funds recovered on your behalf. Fees for all other matters are determined by the time expended and other factors.